IKEA Adelaide is getting set to open its doors to give lucky Adelaidians the chance to win the ultimate overnight sleep experience and get ready for life in the best way and wake up with IKEA.
According to The Sleep Health Foundation, poor sleep is increasingly common amongst Australians, with one in three people regularly struggling with their sleep.
IKEA know that Aussies are looking for better solutions and greater education around sleep. In response, IKEA Adelaide has announced its opening its doors, alongside other IKEA stores around the country, to offer one lucky couple or family a once-in-a-lifetime overnight experience.
In addition, this weekend (23 and 24 February), IKEA Adelaide will also offer a jam – packed weekend of sleep related events and workshops – for anyone to take part in – from an interactive treasure hunt and an afternoon story time session to starting your day with Vinyasa flow yoga.
The overnight instore experience is strictly open to the competition winner (one couple or family)* . The lucky winner will experience :
- A tailored sleep zone. Drawing on the IKEA view of a complete sleep, an IKEA co-worker will spend time with the winner to get a deep understanding of their sleep style. The winner will then enjoy a per fectly curated sleep zone including a comfy mattress, their choice of linen, the perfect pillow and sensory elements all personalised to their unique sleep needs.
- A menu of activities to entertain soothe and relax. Drawing on the IKEA understanding of how we live at home, winners will enjoy a pre – sleep massage, relaxation techniques, movie time, bed time snacks and guidance from a sleep expert.
- Dining designed for sleep. A delicious dinner and the perfect start to the day with an IKEA breakfast served in bed .
The experience will transport the winner to an all – encompassing haven of relaxation, comfort and quality sleep with a variety of interactive activities and expert advice carefully curated with each individual guest in mind.
Sarah Marling, continued: “At IKEA, our research has shown that Australians are still struggling to get a good night’s sleep, so we’re excited to be able to share inspiring and informed solutions for the bedroom.
“While the overnight experience is only open to one winner in the Adelaide area, ultimately, we want to inspire the many Australians to create their own healthy sleep environment in their homes, helping them feel refreshed and recharged to get ready for life.”
To enter the Wake Up with IKEA competition and win a once in a lifetime overnight experience with IKEA and a complete bedroom solution to take home, fans must visit IKEA Adelaide on 23 or 24 February 2019 and tell IKEA in 25 words or less why they want a better night sleep with IKEA.
For the complete list of activities, including the IKEA Adelaide sleepover dates and full terms and conditions consumers can visit IKEA.com.
- Book Review: Anxious Kids: How Children Can Turn Their Anxiety into Resilience, by Michael Grose and Dr Jodi Richardson
- Book Review: Yahoo Creek: An Australian Mystery, by Tohby Riddle
- Theatre Review: A Night At The Theatre
- Book Review: Little People, Big Dreams: Vivienne Westwood, by Isabel Sánchez Vegara
- Audiobook Review: The Paternoster Gang: Heritage 1, by Big Finish