There have been no new cases of COVID-19 today. There have been a total of 596 cases notified in South Australia.
For more information and the latest updates visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/covidcontacttracing.
0 Total new cases today
0 Total number currently in hospital
596 Total cases to date
591 Recovered cases
2,185 Tests carried out yesterday
944,370 Total tests to date
1 Active cases
1 Overseas acquired
0 Close contact
0 Locally acquired (contact unknown)
0 Interstate acquired
All South Australians who have symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested on the day symptoms appear.
- Fever or chills (in the absence of an alternative illness that explains these symptoms)
- An acute respiratory infection e.g. cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
- Loss of smell or alteration in the sense of taste
- Diarrhoea and vomiting
For more information: SA COVID-19 Information Line 1800 253 787; sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVID2019.
- Fringe Review: Simon Taylor – The Best of Everything He’s Ever Done EverYou may know Simon as the comedic writer for the Tonight Show with Jay Leno, or Shaun Micacallef’s Mad as Hell.
- Fringe Review: Women Like UsEllen Briggs and Mandy Nolan come from a country town, they are wives and mothers with a down-to-earth sense of humour and a common-sense perspective on life.
- Festival Review: Small Metal ObjectsIt’s street theatre, but not as we know it, where the performers are in the crowd and the audiece is being looked at.
- Fringe Review: RougeRouge, the award-winning circus for adults, returns to the Adelaide Fringe with a dazzling, gasp-inducing celebration of sexuality.
- Eat your way through Europe at Brighton’s new market on SundayHosted by City of Holdfast Bay and the minds behind Adelaide Central Market stall Les Deux Coqs, Rendez-vous Market will have European food, art, and music.