To spread the holiday spirit, Westminster School in Adelaide’s southern suburbs has opted for a creative project after their hugely popular Christmas Lights display event was cancelled.
Under normal circumstances, this week the school would have shown off its Christmas Lights, a display which usually sees thousands gather at the school grounds.
Aglow with twinkling fairy lights, festive exhibits and a Santa’s Magic Kingdom, it’s become a much-loved tradition for the school community as weel as the wider public.
Sadly, due to current restrictions, the school was unable to host the event.
In spite of the disappointment, the Westminster community has still embraced the festive season by creating this Christmas-inspired video.
Featuring School Principal, Simon Shepherd and Westminster students, the video is a fun way to encapsulate the magic of Christmas, and how to think on your feet when the big man in red gives you a call!
Give it a watch:
- Winter Beer Fest is BACK this JunePort Adelaide’s Lighthouse Wharf Hotel is bringing back its annual Winter Beer Fest this June, showcasing a variety of locally brewed sips.
- Escape to the Southern Coastline in the Salt Bush Beach HouseSpend your winter weekend getaway in a spacious beach house in Aldinga that offers glimpses of the ocean and an abundance of nature nearby.
- Puppy yoga! Adopt a pup at your next yoga classPaws & Claws Adoptions Inc is combining puppies and yoga into one dreamy evening on Sunday 12 June to raise money for a good cause.
- Sing or swim? Cody Simpson makes his first Australian teamThe pop singer has always been a fish even from a young age, he has taken time out from his singing career to focus on swimming and it has started to pay off for Simpson.
- A Bavarian style feast is kicking off in HackneyTaste German sausages, crunchy pork belly, German-style meatballs and more at Moorooroo Park’s ‘Lotties & Lederhosen’ feast this Friday.