To spread the holiday spirit, Westminster School in Adelaide’s southern suburbs has opted for a creative project after their hugely popular Christmas Lights display event was cancelled.
Under normal circumstances, this week the school would have shown off its Christmas Lights, a display which usually sees thousands gather at the school grounds.
Aglow with twinkling fairy lights, festive exhibits and a Santa’s Magic Kingdom, it’s become a much-loved tradition for the school community as weel as the wider public.
Sadly, due to current restrictions, the school was unable to host the event.
In spite of the disappointment, the Westminster community has still embraced the festive season by creating this Christmas-inspired video.
Featuring School Principal, Simon Shepherd and Westminster students, the video is a fun way to encapsulate the magic of Christmas, and how to think on your feet when the big man in red gives you a call!
Give it a watch:
- Breakfast just got sweeter with Tip Top’s new Cinnamon Donut LoafIn brilliant news for Australia this week, Tip Top just launched their brand-new Cinnamon Donut Loaf, and it just made breakfast a whole lot sweeter.
- Channel 44 Community TV wins extension to 2024Just seven days until it was set to disappear forever from Australian television, community TV has been granted three more years of free-to-air broadcasting.
- Epic Winterpalooza Street Party hits Adelaide’s East End this weekCelebrate Australia’s most liveable city at Winterpalooza in Adelaide’s East End this Friday with cosy drink specials and mouth-watering food.
- Severe weather warning across SA with damaging winds & stormsThe Bureau of Meteorology has issued a severe weather warning for potentially damaging winds and other extreme weather for many regions across the state.
- New cellar door Mr Nobody opens in Clare ValleyMr Nobody has opened in Auburn with an old-fashioned fit out and a range of liqueurs and wines seeking to inspire a love of older varieties in a younger generation.