To spread the holiday spirit, Westminster School in Adelaide’s southern suburbs has opted for a creative project after their hugely popular Christmas Lights display event was cancelled.
Under normal circumstances, this week the school would have shown off its Christmas Lights, a display which usually sees thousands gather at the school grounds.
Aglow with twinkling fairy lights, festive exhibits and a Santa’s Magic Kingdom, it’s become a much-loved tradition for the school community as weel as the wider public.
Sadly, due to current restrictions, the school was unable to host the event.
In spite of the disappointment, the Westminster community has still embraced the festive season by creating this Christmas-inspired video.
Featuring School Principal, Simon Shepherd and Westminster students, the video is a fun way to encapsulate the magic of Christmas, and how to think on your feet when the big man in red gives you a call!
Give it a watch:
- Revered drag and cabaret King, Trevor Ashley brings Liza Minnelli show to Adelaide for one night onlyTrevor Ashley, one of Australia’s cabaret kings and revered drag artists is bringing his brilliant new LIZA MINNELLI show ‘Liza with a (HE)!’ to The Regal Theatre at 8pm on Thursday 4th March.
- Get complimentary drinks and canapés at Gatsby Lounge’s birthday partyThe underground lounge is hosting its first birthday party on Saturday, and base spirits are free from 10 to 11pm.
- Eat your way through Europe at Brighton’s new market on SundayHosted by City of Holdfast Bay and the minds behind Adelaide Central Market stall Les Deux Coqs, Rendez-vous Market will have European food, art, and music.
- A Paella in the Park sangria Sunday session is on its way“Paella in the Park” is a family-friendly eating extravaganza hosted by the Victoria Park Social Club and La Dolce Vita Catering.
- Australian Native Food Co. to open second store at Westfield MarionThe native food store sells “outback superfoods” such as green ant marmalade, bush apple jam, and damper rings.