If a Riverland getaway is on your list of fantastic things to do, there’s a gorgeous range of options being offered by Mannum Mallee Tents that you should check out.
Owners Steve and Tracy Roan moved their family from Adelaide to Mannum in 2008 for a river change, and realised that there was a gap in the river accommodation space in the Murray River Lakes & Coorong and Council regions.
The rest they say, is history.
Mannum Mallee Tents is a unique glamping accommodation experience situated only two minutes from Mannum and the Murray River, set in an idyllic mallee setting surrounded by nature and unique wildlife.
Mannum Mallee Tents offers a choice of five (5) bell shaped tents and are located on over 40 acres of mallee landscape.
The tents have been set up in unique positions on Tracy and Steve’s property.
For the ultimate secluded getaway, one tent is located low in Kangaroo Gully which can only be accessed by 4WD.
There are three tents are situated higher up on Murrayview Hill also accessible by 4WD, and the fifth tent is placed on a hilltop at home base, which is closest to the Roan’s home and can be accessed by any vehicle.
Owners, Tracy and Steve Roan have great pride in offering an ‘off the grid’ experience to visitors, meaning no power, no running water and completely back-to-basics.
“Each tent is fitted with five litres of drinking water, 20 litres of cleaning water. Extra amounts can be purchased when required and all of our tents are fitted with everything you need for your adventure including cutlery, plates, bowls, cups, glassware and basic condiments and cleaning essentials”.
“We also have a lantern/boom for visitors to Bluetooth their favourite music”.
“Each of our tents have a flushable toilet and there are BBQ facilities and a fire pit to laze around and just relax”.
Optional extras are also available including a hot camp shower, wood, BBQ packs and cheese platters.
“Steve and I believe that we offer something different for the visitor experience and the response to date and positive feedback we have been receiving has made the hard work worthwhile”.
To book or for more info on the Mannum Mallee Tents phone 04144770844.
School holidays have a 2 night minimum at $195 a night, plus $40 cleaning.
- Huge list of hotels drop with second round of SA’s Great State travel campaignAhead of the January 5th launch date, a huge list of venues has dropped for SA Tourism’s latest Great State voucher campaign.
- Getaway: Luxury Glamping with Mannum Mallee TentsMannum Mallee Tents is a unique glamping accommodation experience situated only two minutes from Mannum and the Murray River.
- Glamping arrives in style on the Eyre PeninsulaTucked away in the Lincoln National Park, these glamping bell tents offer a touch of luxury in an incredible part of South Australia.
- CABN launch first premium nature escapes in McLaren ValeNature and wellness focused tourism company, CABN, is set to roll out its first premium accommodation cabins in 2021.
- Getaway: a coastal hideaway on fabulous Kangaroo IslandOffering spectacular views over the gaping crystal rock-pools which run along the north coast of Kangaroo Island, this high-end beach shack offers an Island escape on a staycation budget. 88 acres of ambling land, with 800 metres of private coastal frontage make up this property, situated only 3km west of main Stokes Bay Beach. The … Continue reading Getaway: Luxury Glamping with Mannum Mallee TentsRead more