If a Riverland getaway is on your list of fantastic things to do, there’s a gorgeous range of options being offered by Mannum Mallee Tents that you should check out.
Owners Steve and Tracy Roan moved their family from Adelaide to Mannum in 2008 for a river change, and realised that there was a gap in the river accommodation space in the Murray River Lakes & Coorong and Council regions.
The rest they say, is history.
Mannum Mallee Tents is a unique glamping accommodation experience situated only two minutes from Mannum and the Murray River, set in an idyllic mallee setting surrounded by nature and unique wildlife.
Mannum Mallee Tents offers a choice of five (5) bell shaped tents and are located on over 40 acres of mallee landscape.
The tents have been set up in unique positions on Tracy and Steve’s property.
For the ultimate secluded getaway, one tent is located low in Kangaroo Gully which can only be accessed by 4WD.
There are three tents are situated higher up on Murrayview Hill also accessible by 4WD, and the fifth tent is placed on a hilltop at home base, which is closest to the Roan’s home and can be accessed by any vehicle.
Owners, Tracy and Steve Roan have great pride in offering an ‘off the grid’ experience to visitors, meaning no power, no running water and completely back-to-basics.
“Each tent is fitted with five litres of drinking water, 20 litres of cleaning water. Extra amounts can be purchased when required and all of our tents are fitted with everything you need for your adventure including cutlery, plates, bowls, cups, glassware and basic condiments and cleaning essentials”.
“We also have a lantern/boom for visitors to Bluetooth their favourite music”.
“Each of our tents have a flushable toilet and there are BBQ facilities and a fire pit to laze around and just relax”.
Optional extras are also available including a hot camp shower, wood, BBQ packs and cheese platters.
“Steve and I believe that we offer something different for the visitor experience and the response to date and positive feedback we have been receiving has made the hard work worthwhile”.
To book or for more info on the Mannum Mallee Tents phone 04144770844.
School holidays have a 2 night minimum at $195 a night, plus $40 cleaning.
- Fourth round of Great State Vouchers announcedAnother round of Great State Vouchers targeted to accommodation will keep the momentum of South Australia’s record-breaking occupancy rates going into the colder months.
- Getaway: Underground B&B in Cooper PedyThere’s something that seems incredibly fun about staying underground, and we’ve an underground B+B that looks brilliant.
- The Great State Experiences Voucher ballot is now openThe Great State Experiences Voucher ballot is now open. Enter the ballot for your chance to secure a $50, $100 or $200 voucher.
- Getaway: The Sky House in Kangaroo Island is the epitome of invitingThe Sky House is a rammed-earth villa located on the north side of KI with sweeping views of the coastline as far as the eye can see.
- Getaway: Live out your fairytale fantasy in this beautiful manorWith picturesque grounds, grand interiors and luxury accommodation, Yatahlia Manor is perfect for a weekend away.