This weekend’s Round 6 SANFL Super League matches will see crowd capacity of at least 3000 spectators at each SANFL venue.
This follows SA Health’s approval this week of Woodville-West Torrens Football Club’s Covid management plan, with all eight SANFL Clubs now able to operate match days with bigger crowds under strict protocols.
Glenelg Football Club also will implement its Covid management plan for this Sunday’s home match against Sturt when it will unfurl its 2019 Premiership flag in front of its fans at ACH Group Stadium.
Under the Covid management plans, the one person per two square metre density rule applies, which means ground capacity of at least 3000 spectators, but varies between venues.
For matches this weekend, the following admission information will apply:
- All ticketed members and season pass holders can enter with their barcoded cards
- All other spectators (members without match access and non-members) are encouraged to avoid queues and pre-purchase tickets online via home Club websites
- Tickets will be available at the gate. However, for contact tracing, spectators purchasing at the gate must provide contact details before entering the venue
- Unaccompanied U18s without a membership card also will be required to provide contact details upon entry
- Ticketed members with match access cards and spectators pre-purchasing tickets online are not required to provide contact details at the gate.
Supporters attending matches are reminded of the importance of social distancing, washing hands and staying at home if unwell.
2020 SANFL STATEWIDE SUPER LEAGUE
ROUND 6 MATCH AND BROADCAST DETAILS
SATURDAY, AUGUST 1
West Adelaide v Norwood |2:10pm | Hisense Stadium | SANFL Digital Pass
Woodville-West Torrens v Central District | 2:10pm | Maughan Thiem KIA Oval | SANFL Digital Pass
North Adelaide v South Adelaide | 2:10pm | Prospect Oval | SANFL Digital Pass
SUNDAY, AUGUST 2
Glenelg v Sturt | 2:05pm | ACH Group Stadium | LIVE & FREE from 2pm on Channel 7 and 7plus | 1629 SEN & SEN App