Robern Menz, the makers of South Australia’s famous FruChocs are proud to announce the 2010 FruChocs T-shirt Competition.
We are offering SA-based graphic designers and artists the opportunity to take one of South Australia’s favourite icons, FruChocs and add a stack of creativity, a few litres of originality, a dollop of style, and shake!
We are looking for a unique and imaginative design that showcases FruChocs in a way that reflects its’ iconic values in South Australia, but with a whole lot of flair and originality. We want a t-shirt that our South Aussie FruChoc lovers would want to wear proudly.
The winner will not only see their design on a t-shirt that will be sold here in SA and on our website, but will receive $1000 cash and a year’s supply of Menz FruChocs. Cash, chocolate and your design seen around town – how’s that for a prize!
Guidelines for submission:
- Submit as a high resolution PDF. The winner will be asked to send through either a Photoshop or Illustrator file for print preparations. We will eventually need a colour separated version to give to the printers.
- Only artists living in SA will be considered.
- The winning design will be screen printed onto t-shirts.
- Colours or less (The 4 colour limitation does not include the colour of the blank. This means if it’s a white t-shirt, the four colours doesn’t include white, as we can use the white already on the t-shirt. We won’t know what colour we will print on until we see the design and how it will look on different options).
- Design should be no bigger than 38cm x 50cm.
- Pantone colours please.
- Offensive designs will not be accepted.
- You can submit as many designs as you like.
- Please submit all designs to [email protected]
- All entries must be submitted by 30/5/2010.
Check the FruChoc website for more info and the Terms & Conditions