Health & Wellbeing
We take consistent pride in offering you quality treatments through our highly skilled and professional therapists, accompanied with exceptional customer service
BalaBala Laser Clinic is a locally registered laser clinic in Australia. We have a team of highly qualified and experienced skin & medical doctors and nurses, registered nurses, facial therapists, laser specialists, and slimming specialists.
Combining the indulgent pampering of a nail bar with a specialised on site Podiatrist.
MediPedi, Adelaide’s first Medical Nail Spa in Unley and soon opening in Norwood, brings together the indulgent pampering of a nail spa with a specialised podiatry service, for truly beautiful, healthy hands and feet. Home of the Medical Pedicure.
Dr Chris and Claire Koulos, owners of Burnside Cosmetic are specialists in medical cosmetic treatments. Located on the balcony at Burnside Village, we have over 25 years industry experience. Our “Centre of Excellence” focuses on the clients journey and is equipped with state of the art technology, an in-house doctor and nurse, and discrete professional service.Burnside Village’s only medical centre specialising in laser facial rejuvenation, SculpSure non-invasive permanent fat removal, anti-wrinkle treatments, dermal fillers, lip enhancement, vein removal PicoSure tattoo removal, hair removal, and medical grade skin care products. We also offer the highly sought after Focus lens with our PicoSure laser, suitable for Asian skin types.
Burnside Cosmetic Instagram: @burnsidecosmetic
ETCH Sparkling is a non-alcoholic, zero sugar*, zero preservatives beverage made with native Australian fruits and herbs. Passionate about the principles of good health and inclusion ETCH founders, Andy and Jason Quin, produce an adult non-alcoholic beverage for dining and social occasions. ETCH Sparkling proudly offers choice to consumers so that they feel more included in social occasions where alcohol rituals tend to dominate.
In three delicious flavours to choose from:
ZST finger lime, lemon myrtle & rosemary (sugar free)
PLM Davidson plum, riberry & strawberry gum (sugar free)
HNY honey & rosewater *(raw natural sugars only)
ETCH. Every Time Choose Health.
At Gratis Home Care, we believe everyone should have the opportunity to live a healthy, active and fulfilling life. This ethos is at the heart of everything we do. We value ourselves on being a boutique home care provider.
Gratis Home Care has the vision to deliver an exceptional person-centered service to people in the community; putting emphasis on matching the right worker to the consumer’s needs.
We believe that each consumer should be supported and encouraged to remain independent and self-reliant, make informed choices, and remain physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually connected and champion their unique and meaningful contribution to their communities, whilst remaining connected with all that they deem necessary and important.
We are committed to these eight core values that do not only define who we are but also serves as a guideline to help us become the home company we would like to be.
We seek to touch the lives of others every day following these core values.
- Passion – Passion is the motivation that drives our company forward. We believe in having a positive and cheerful attitude about everything we do because we recognise this inspires others to have same attitude.
- Choice – We will set forward our personal and professional best to bring superior home care services for all of our seniors, sensing their needs, and going beyond their expectations.
- Dignity & Respect – We strongly believe dignity in care, therefore the kind of care which supports and promotes, and to not undermine a person’s self-respect regardless of any difference
- Customer-Driven Satisfaction – Satisfied customer are essential to our success. We strive to provide the highest level of professional care.
- Identity and cultural belonging – We believe that central to care is personal identity and the feeling of having a purpose in life, feeling valued, having a sense of belonging and a feeling of worth and cultural belonging.
- Quality – We strive for continuous quality improvement in all that we do so that we will achieve excellence in the home care services
- Teamwork – We rely on one another and believe that by working together as a team through participation and teamwork, we are able to reach our potential and provide superior senior care. We recognise that our staff are our greatest asset. We actively promote a culture of learning and development – supporting our staff to be the best that they can be and have a solid commitment to providing high-quality, tailored services to meet the unique needs of each individual client, their families and relevant stakeholders in a collaborative manner.
- Protecting your privacy – We are committed to protecting your privacy and to ensuring we can provide you with the best possible care and services. We are bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act) and the Australian Privacy Principles.
Ryderwear is a fitness apparel and accessories brand based in Australia, offering gym clothes for men and women.
Ryderwear is a fitness apparel and accessories brand based in Australia, offering gym clothes for men and women that empower them to live their best life through fitness. We take training just as seriously as you, with every fabric and design handpicked for high-performance and discovering your true potential. We were born in 2009 from a vision of becoming the dedicated brand for bodybuilders and serious lifters, offering functional, fashionable clothing that enhanced their hard-earned physiques. As we grew from humble beginnings to heavyweights, we’ve become a household name in the fitness world, inspiring others to better themselves and take life to the next level.