Maltesers have always been a firm favourite for pretty much most of Australia for years, so now that we’re all grown up and sensible, it’s the perfect time to bring back all those happy childhood memories. Frozen Malteser Martinis have just launched at Beach Hotel Seaford and WE ARE EXCITED.
The Beach mixologist’s have created a “fantastic new malt recipe that reflects the popular Maltesers chocolate as a liquid drink…”
Sounds good to us! Plus of course, the $10 price tag doesn’t hurt.
This follows on from their Australia Day Frozen Iced VoVo Martini, so given their track record, we’d recommend watching closely for their next amazing concoction. But first, let’s have a Frozen Malteser Martini!
- Join Sprout’s Callum & Themis for a live Carbonara cook off
- The Enchanted Fig Tree is reopening on Kangaroo Island
- Cookbook Review: A Year of Simple Family Food, by Julia Busuttil Nishimura
- Search concludes for missing SA boatie, Tony Higgins
- Getaway: nestled inside a McLaren Vale garden lies a secret studio