Maltesers have always been a firm favourite for pretty much most of Australia for years, so now that we’re all grown up and sensible, it’s the perfect time to bring back all those happy childhood memories. Frozen Malteser Martinis have just launched at Beach Hotel Seaford and WE ARE EXCITED.
The Beach mixologist’s have created a “fantastic new malt recipe that reflects the popular Maltesers chocolate as a liquid drink…”
Sounds good to us! Plus of course, the $10 price tag doesn’t hurt.
This follows on from their Australia Day Frozen Iced VoVo Martini, so given their track record, we’d recommend watching closely for their next amazing concoction. But first, let’s have a Frozen Malteser Martini!
- Book Review: Wilam – A Birrarung Story, by Aunty Joy Murphy and Andrew Kelly
- NEW! Orchards, Crisp Ciders And Wood Oven Pizzas At Paracombe Premium Perry New Shed Door
- The Wholesome Living Store Has Gone Plastic-Free In A New Location
- Westfield Doing Puppy Photoshoots For Three Days Only
- Theatre Review: A View From the Bridge