NNQ has felt our pain at not being able to go out to enjoy a great hot pot for dinner, so they’ve come to the party and are now offering pick or or delivery of two amazing hot pot meals!
The packs are $59.99 and feed up to three adults (depending on how hungry you all are!). There are also three choices of soup, so you can mix and match as you please.
Hot Pot Option 1: Prawns, sliced beef, tripe, fish fillet, squid, mussels, tomato, beansprouts, Kankong, Enoki mushroom, Elephant ear stem, egg noodle, broth and signature sauce.
Hot Pot Option 2: Includes rare beef, boneless chicken, beef ball, quail eggs, fish cake, broccoli, cauliflower, carrot, Chinese cabbage, egg noodles, broth and signature sauce.
You can then add Tom Yum soup, Chicken broth or Laksa to your hot pot.
Best of all, because you’re getting your dinner sorted at NNQ, you can also add some extra bits of deliciousness from their menu (and we recommend their amazing spring rolls!).
Check out their menu here.
You can order at NNQ.COM.AU or call them on (08)8244 6003.
- New COVID-19 Case In South Australia FoundThe woman had been quarantining in Victoria but was given an exemption to travel into South Australia for “compelling” family reasons.
- Stage Two Brought Forward & Further Restrictions Eased In Sport, Dining, FuneralsAs a result of the consistent testing rates over the past few weeks, stage two has been once again brought forward to Monday 1 June.
- Prime Minister Reveals New ‘JobMaker’ Plan For AustraliaThe JobMaker plan comprises a series of principles, as outlined by the Prime Minster in today’s announcement.
- Seasonal Jobs Ripe For The Picking For Job SeekersWhether it is fruit-picking, grape-harvesting, vine-pruning, tree-planting or vegetable-packing, there’s a range of agricultural jobs on offer.
- Major Changes Made To Dine-In Restrictions After Mass Confusion Regarding LicencingGiven the Premier’s recent announcement, any establishment with dining capabilities will now be able to open indoor and outdoor service.