Ever wanted to sit in a sidecar and see the sights of Adelaide?
Moto Sociale is a brand new Motorcycle touring company equipped with a sidecar that will take you to the sights of Adelaide and its surrounds in style.
The founder of this super fun touring company is Adelaide local Sam Shadiac. He had a few ideas jotted down in his notebook for a business during COVID-19, and this was the one that stuck.
The tours are for one or two people, with one person slotted in the sidecar and the other on the back of the bike with Sam, and the tours can be tailored to individual interests.
The bike has its origins as a German World War Two vehicle, with the sidecar utilised to carry troops.
Sam’s bike is a Russian remake called a Ural, and is only about three years old, so it should be a smooth ride.
Find out more at MotoSociale.
- Fringe Review: Simon Taylor – The Best of Everything He’s Ever Done EverYou may know Simon as the comedic writer for the Tonight Show with Jay Leno, or Shaun Micacallef’s Mad as Hell.
- Fringe Review: Women Like UsEllen Briggs and Mandy Nolan come from a country town, they are wives and mothers with a down-to-earth sense of humour and a common-sense perspective on life.
- Festival Review: Small Metal ObjectsIt’s street theatre, but not as we know it, where the performers are in the crowd and the audiece is being looked at.
- Fringe Review: RougeRouge, the award-winning circus for adults, returns to the Adelaide Fringe with a dazzling, gasp-inducing celebration of sexuality.
- Eat your way through Europe at Brighton’s new market on SundayHosted by City of Holdfast Bay and the minds behind Adelaide Central Market stall Les Deux Coqs, Rendez-vous Market will have European food, art, and music.