A warning for dog owners has been issued around Henley Beach, where suspected poison pellets have been left for dogs.
The poisoned bait was found yesterday morning. Authorities have been notified.
The Visit Henley Beach Facebook page posted:
Pawrents!!! We’ve had a report of suspect pellets being found on the Seaview Road footpath near the entrance to Henley Square Pavilion. WHO WOULD DO THAT!!! . They’ve been cleaned up and authorities notified, but please be careful. #visithenleybeach
This is only the latest of several poison bait discoveries across Adelaide this month, so please walk your dogs on the lead, and be mindful of their activities.