After seeing her spectacular dress rehearsal earlier this month, we had hoped against hope, that the rest of the world would think that Kate Miller-Heidke, our Australian entry into this year’s Eurovision contest, was as spectacular as we did.
And they did.
The following ten countries have qualified for the Grand Final (in order of announcement):
- Greece – Katerine Duska with Better Love
- Belarus – ZENA with Like It
- Serbia – Nevene Božović with Kruna
- Cyprus – Tamta with Replay
- Estonia – Victor Crone with Storm
- Czech Republic – Lake Malawi with Friend Of A Friend
- Australia – Kate Miller-Heidke with Zero Gravity
- Iceland – Hatari with Hatrið mun sigra
- San Marino – Serhat with Say Na Na Na
- Slovenia – Zala Kralj & Gašper Šantl with Sebi
Watch Kate’s breathtaking full version of Zero Gravity below.