Hotel Grand Chancellor is getting creative in the current climate with a very tempting WFH offer.
WFH, usually an acronym for ‘working from home’, in this case refers to ‘working from hotel’.
The 4.5 star hotel is reaching out to those who might be finding it a little difficult to source a quiet space to work in peace at home given the circumstances of the moment.
Hotel Grand Chancellor’s ‘Move In’ offer invites guests to a fully refurbished hotel room with free Wifi, your own sanitised private work space (including an ensuite), free underground parking, a South Australian snack pack, and access to room service, for $50 per day.
If you’re keen to stay the night, you can do just that for an extra $50.
To book, call the hotel on 8231 5552.
You can find Hotel Grand Chancellor at 65 Hindley St, Adelaide.
- No new cases of COVID-19 found in SAThere are no active cases in SA and 462 people have been cleared of COVID-19.
- Film Review: The Secrets We KeepA woman in 1950s suburbia decides to seek vengeance on her neighbour, who she believes committed war crimes.
- Book Review: BFI Film Classics: Thelma & Louise, by Marita SturkenMEDIA STUDIES: Cinema academic Marita Sturken examines the film as one of those rare films that encapsulates the politics of its time.
- Kane Pollard named Head Chef at SkyCity’s SOL Bar and RestaurantPhoto: Kane Pollard. Credit: Duy Dash Award winning South Australian chef Kane Pollard has been named Head Chef at SkyCity’s Sol Bar and Restaurant, opening this November. SkyCity recently revealed details of four new restaurants and two new bars set to reshape the dining landscape in Adelaide, with Sol Bar and Restaurant announced as the … Continue reading Hotel Grand Chancellor Offering Rooms For $50 So You Can WFH In PeaceRead more
- SA reaches one week with no new COVID-19 casesThere are no active cases in SA and 462 people have been cleared of COVID-19.