Hotel Grand Chancellor is getting creative in the current climate with a very tempting WFH offer.
WFH, usually an acronym for ‘working from home’, in this case refers to ‘working from hotel’.
The 4.5 star hotel is reaching out to those who might be finding it a little difficult to source a quiet space to work in peace at home given the circumstances of the moment.
Hotel Grand Chancellor’s ‘Move In’ offer invites guests to a fully refurbished hotel room with free Wifi, your own sanitised private work space (including an ensuite), free underground parking, a South Australian snack pack, and access to room service, for $50 per day.
If you’re keen to stay the night, you can do just that for an extra $50.
To book, call the hotel on 8231 5552.
You can find Hotel Grand Chancellor at 65 Hindley St, Adelaide.
- Stage Two Brought Forward & Further Restrictions Eased In Sport, Dining, FuneralsAs a result of the consistent testing rates over the past few weeks, stage two has been once again brought forward to Monday 1 June.
- The Mainline Drive-In Cinema Is Reopening This WeekForget Netflix and chill, jump in your car, and drive on out onto the lawn for that unique big-screen experience.
- Melba’s Are Selling A Social Distancing 1.5m Log of ChocolateMelba’s have created the sweetest solution to help you maintain adequate social distancing
- These Adelaide Venues Are Using COVID-19 To Do Some Pretty Amazing RenovationsTake a look at some of the amazing makeovers that went on around Adelaide while we were diligently self-isolating these last few months.
- Vinnies Reopens Six More Stores For Your Op Shopping FixThe Elizabeth, Norwood, Mt Baker, Mt Gambier, Whyalla and Whyalla Westland stores reopening.