Over the last week we’ve seen plenty of businesses reinvent themselves, while they try and find ways to keep their staff employed, and keep the doors open. Howard Vineyard are now doing take away meals and have a drive through bottle shop, Lot 100 is now offering fresh Adelaide Hills produce in their new grocery story, The HWY are selling restaurant quality Porterhouse and Rump Steak from MyButcher in their Thirsty Camel SA Drive Through, and now the Morphett Arms Hotel are also innovating.
They’ve just posted that they’ve got your Sunday morning brekkie with the family covered! All you need to do is drive through & pick up a brekkie pack for $10 🥓🍳
It includes sausages, bacon and eggs.
Best of all, you can also wash it down with delicious OJ or pick up some milk for your morning coffee.
You’ll find the Morphett Arms Hotel at 38 Morphett Road, Glengowrie. Check out their Facebook page here.
- Banjo’s Bakery Cafe Answers Your Pastry Dreams With ‘A Pie A Day’ GiveawayWin ‘A Pie A Day’ for one year.
- Gift This Adelaide Meat Bouquet To Your Carnivorous MatesKnow a meat lover? This meat-filled bouquet may be the perfect gift.
- ‘Sparkke’ Some Joy In Essential Workers By Shouting Them BeerAdelaide’s Sparkke Beverage Company has teamed up with The Good Beer Co. and six other independent brewers from across the country for this great initiative.
- Melba’s Are Selling A Social Distancing 1.5m Log of ChocolateMelba’s have created the sweetest solution to help you maintain adequate social distancing
- Cookbook Review: The Long Life Plan, by Faye JamesAge-defying recipes, exercise routines and beauty tips, teaching you to organise your day and create energy and vibrancy in your attitude.