Kenny Ting from Concubine restaurant, and his chefs from other restaurants including as Kosho, Concubine and Bai Long are combining their crafts to present an incredible Chinese New Year dinner this year.
Held at Pinehill Golf Club in Glenelg, the 9-course Asian Banquet will feature fresh sashimi, Peking duck, crispy squid and curry.
Tickets include the 9-course banquet, match wine tastings and bubbles on arrival. $5 from each ticket is donated to support the Glenelg Junior Foundation.
The venue is limited to cater only 100 guests so make sure you book in early. With door and raffle prizes up for grabs provided by Kenny Ting and Woodstock Wines, this is going to be a celebration to remember.
The feast will be held on Sunday 14 February from 1pm at Pinehill Glenelg Golf Club. Tickets are $105pp and can be purchased online here.
Pinehill Bistro is located at James Melrose Rd, Novar Gardens SA 5040.
- Audiobook Review: Torchwood: Drive, by Big FinishSCI-FI: Toshiko Sato, wounded and desperate, wakes up in the back of a cab. She’s got one night to save the city, and the meter’s running.
- A triple parmi stacker is Seacliff Beach Hotel’s March food challengeThe Seacliff Beach Hotel hosts monthly food competitions, and a massive triple parmi stacker is on for March.
- Clare’s first rooftop bar opens at new Seed location this weekendClare’s first rooftop bar opens this weekend, in the first stage or a major transformation of an old Commonwealth Bank site.
- Cocktail lounge Boom Boom Room coming soon to Rundle StreetCelebrity chef Jessi Singh will open a plush cocktail bar with dancing and drinks above Adelaide’s Daughter in Law very soon.
- Getaway: In2thewild’s first SA tiny house is a secluded paradiseSmall yet somehow spacious, SA little home “Tiny Rosie” fits four, a perfect escape for couples or friends.