SA businesses now have access to on-the-spot financial support and services from the State Government thanks to a new mobile phone app launched this week.
Complementing the SA Business Information Hub website – www.business.sa.gov.au – the free SA Business Hub app provides a simple and easy way for businesses to find out what’s on offer from the South Australian Government as well as the Australian Government.
Minister for Innovation and Skills David Pisoni said the new app is a valuable tool for small businesses across the state – many of whom were hit hard by the impact of COVID-19 and bushfires.
“This app is another way we are making it easier for business to access support services available to them through the State Government,” Minister Pisoni said.
“While many local businesses have started the recovery process as COVID-19 restrictions ease, we know there are still many others who continue to be negatively impacted by the pandemic.
“By simply downloading the free app, business owners will have in the palm of their hand a tool that can point them to a website, a grant or a government agency that can assist.
“Small businesses are the lifeblood of our state’s economy and the Marshall Liberal Government is determined to do everything in our power to help keep their doors open and their hardworking people in jobs.”
Public CBD café owner James Anthony said the Business Info app could save valuable time in searching for support on offer.
“When you’re running multiple businesses at various locations around Adelaide, having a one-stop-shop where we can find out what funding might be available from the Government is a positive step,” Mr Anthony said.
The SA Business Hub app is now available as a free download from the Apple Store and Google Play.
- Ruby Red Flamingo & Coccobello crew opening Spaghetti Island on GougerGouger Street’s Spaghetti Island leans into the pedigree of restaurant siblings Ruby Red Flamingo, L’Italy, and Spaghetti Crab.
- Go back to basics at Hanky Panky, Glenelg’s newest dive barFrom the owners of Fourth comes a stripped-down joint serving up classic drinks and toasties on Jetty Road.
- Gang Gang is slinging burgers in the CBD for Adelaide’s festival seasonWe’re delighted to report the Gang Gang food truck has parked itself in Rundle Mall for the duration of Adelaide’s festival season.
- Paolo Sebastian announces shoe line at showcase of new collectionThe SA fashion house announced its new shoe line alongside the showcase of the 2020-21 autumn / winter Heirloom collection during a beautiful event at Mercedes-Benz Unley.
- Dart wars and “Art-Chery” activities will make Adelaide Fringe fun for the kidsEnjoy Nerf wars and bow-and-arrow painting at these Gluttony side shows by FunTime Kids Parties.