Overnight, SA Health issued a new COVID-19 alert for all South Australians who visited SA Structural in Edinburgh.
Anyone who was at SA Structural, 40-45 Kaurana Ave Edinburgh, between 7:30am and 3:30pm on 12 November 2020 is now required to self-quarantine immediately for 14 days (commencing on the last day on which the person was present at the location) and get a COVID-19 test on day 1 (or as soon as possible) and day 12 of quarantine.
This is a high risk location due to a link with a positive case.
This location is in addition to those listed under the Parafield Cluster Health Alert, which can be found on the SA Health website.
To find a location to get a COVID-19 test please visit the SA Health website.
For more information, please call the SA Health media line on 8226 6488.
- World’s largest Cornish Festival coming to the Yorke PeninsulaThe popular Kernewek Lowender Copper Coast Cornish Festival is coming to the Yorke Peninsula with Cornish dancing, concerts, street parties & more.
- Extra Chicken Salt are throwing bottomless chicken, sangria & beer discosExtra Chicken Salt on Currie Street is gathering food lovers to tackle their bottomless chicken menu.
- Comedy gold: Em Rusciano to grace Adelaide stageHave a barrel of laughs at Em Rusciano’s LIVE and Unleashed Adelaide tour.
- Australian Space Discovery Centre launches from Lot FourteenThe Australian Space Discovery Centre has opened on Pirie Street’s Lot Fourteen, and it’s equipped with gadgets and high-tech exhibitions to take young minds right into the stratosphere.
- Stonecrop plant boutique and Adelaide artist team up for planter workshopAfter massive demand following the first class Adelaide plant boutique Stonecrop and Adelaide clay master, artist extraordinaire Fruzsi Kenez are teaming up again for a second planter workshop!