Overnight, SA Health issued a new COVID-19 alert for all South Australians who visited SA Structural in Edinburgh.
Anyone who was at SA Structural, 40-45 Kaurana Ave Edinburgh, between 7:30am and 3:30pm on 12 November 2020 is now required to self-quarantine immediately for 14 days (commencing on the last day on which the person was present at the location) and get a COVID-19 test on day 1 (or as soon as possible) and day 12 of quarantine.
This is a high risk location due to a link with a positive case.
This location is in addition to those listed under the Parafield Cluster Health Alert, which can be found on the SA Health website.
To find a location to get a COVID-19 test please visit the SA Health website.
For more information, please call the SA Health media line on 8226 6488.
- New changes in places for border restrictions and residential aged careSouth Australia Police have issued new Directions in relation to border restrictions and residential aged care.
- We’ve found one of the most Christmassy houses in AdelaideHow EPIC are the Christmas decorations at this Adelaide house?!
- GABS beer festival launches new design-led six packThese unique tins boast some of the coolest can designs around
- Carols by Candlelight event to go ahead with intimate virtual spinAn all-star list of performers has been confirmed for this year’s virtual Carols by Candlelight celebration, to be held on December 13th.
- Japanese asteroid spacecraft to have fireball landing in Woomera this weekA six year mission to gather asteroid samples from space, ends this week, as a Japanese spacecraft plans its fiery landing in SA.