While we all know and love the Adelaide Hill’s Winter Reds festival, focusing on all things wine, there’s a new festival in town that’s sure to excite gin lovers across the State.
The Adelaide Hills Gin Festival has been announced, and tickets to the epic event include gin and tonics. Naturally.
You’ll be able to taste 150 Australian gins, with 25 Aussie draft gin distillers in the line up.
The distillers are keen to show you their variety of gins so you can learn who they are, what they make and how they make it.
You’ll even be able to purchase bottles to take home.
With four ticketed sessions across two days, June 19th & 20th, you’ll be able to enjoy the Handorf event at either 10am-midday, 1:30pm – 4:30pm or 5:30pm-8:30pm on Saturday, or a gentle 11am-2pm on Sunday which will allow you to relax for a brunch/lunch gin session with mates.
There will also be a range of finger food for sale prepared by the Adelaide Hills Convention Centre chefs. Schibello Coffee will be provided complimentary.
- Shop in a dystopian supermarket at Adelaide Festival’s The Plastic Bag StoreNew York City artist Robin Frohardt has made a grocery store exhibition out of her native city’s plastic rubbish in Rundle Mall.
- Fringe Review: Kevin Kropinyeri Goes TalkaboutKevin Kropinyeri is hands down one of Australia’s great comedians and his content is always halfway between “am I allowed to laugh at that” and “oh god, it is so true” side splitting humour
- Your first look at Afro-centric steak restaurant the Meat & Wine CoVenture to the Adelaide location to enjoy the steak spot’s top quality meats and wine.
- Bird in Hand expands to Tasmania with vineyard and art trail plansBird in Hand is set to expand into Tasmania, having acquired a pristine stretch of coastline at Seymour on the east coast.
- Fringe Review: Don’t Mess With The DummiesA slapstick circus show that promises unbelievable acrobatics and a jungle adventure