Feature Image captured by Koby Lee
As South Australians venture out around the state and explore the place we’re lucky enough to call home, another great option launched in 2020 that’s worth checking out.
The team at Kata & Belle, who also hire out Donnington Cottage, an early settler’s cottage in the Lincoln National Park, have expanded their offering into glamping.
Also set in the gorgeous Lincoln National Park on the Eyre Peninsula, three bell tents are on offer for those wanting a touch of luxury, while enjoying one of our State’s great national parks.
Set in September Beach, you have the choice of the Sea Eagle Site, which houses a single tent that sleeps up to 4 people, or the Fairy Wren site, which features two tents, sleeping up to 8.
You’ll be able to enjoy nature and the outdoors without compromising on creature comforts.
Tents include beds, linen, throw rugs, floor rugs / cushions or pouffes, internal lighting, side table, playing cards, Yeti esky to keep your beverages & food cold for days and a flask to keep the hot tea and coffee flowing.
An outdoor table, benches, cooking facilities, plates, cups & utensils are all also available at each site.
September Beach is one of the bigger campgrounds in the Lincoln National Park, with 13 sites, so if you have some mates with their own tents or caravans, they could also join you for a getaway.
Enjoy waking up to the sound of waves crashing on the beach, take a walk along the coastline on the Donington loop walk, go fishing, squiding & swimming just minutes from your camp site.
There are also a lot of bushwalks through this part of the Park, so if you venture out, you’ll be able to check out some gorgeous beaches, which are completely deserted and not easily accessible unless you are walking.
Access to the campsite is via paved and unsealed roads, all which are suitable for 2WDs and caravans.
Both the Sea Eagle site and Fairy Wren sites have a two night minimum, and are priced from $175.
To book or for more details, visit https://kataandbelle.com.au/pages/september-beach-glamping
Other SA Travel Ideas
- Huge list of hotels drop with second round of SA’s Great State travel campaignAhead of the January 5th launch date, a huge list of venues has dropped for SA Tourism’s latest Great State voucher campaign.
- Getaway: Luxury Glamping with Mannum Mallee TentsMannum Mallee Tents is a unique glamping accommodation experience situated only two minutes from Mannum and the Murray River.
- Glamping arrives in style on the Eyre PeninsulaTucked away in the Lincoln National Park, these glamping bell tents offer a touch of luxury in an incredible part of South Australia.
- CABN launch first premium nature escapes in McLaren ValeNature and wellness focused tourism company, CABN, is set to roll out its first premium accommodation cabins in 2021.
- Getaway: a coastal hideaway on fabulous Kangaroo IslandOffering spectacular views over the gaping crystal rock-pools which run along the north coast of Kangaroo Island, this high-end beach shack offers an Island escape on a staycation budget. 88 acres of ambling land, with 800 metres of private coastal frontage make up this property, situated only 3km west of main Stokes Bay Beach. The … Continue reading Glamping arrives in style on the Eyre PeninsulaRead more