Feature Image captured by Koby Lee
As South Australians venture out around the state and explore the place we’re lucky enough to call home, another great option launched has launched that’s worth checking out.
The team at Kata & Belle, who also hire out Donnington Cottage, an early settler’s cottage in the Lincoln National Park, have expanded their offering into glamping.
Also set in the gorgeous Lincoln National Park on the Eyre Peninsula, three bell tents are on offer for those wanting a touch of luxury, while enjoying one of our State’s great national parks.
Set in September Beach, you have the choice of the Sea Eagle Site, which houses a single tent that sleeps up to 4 people, or the Fairy Wren site, which features two tents, sleeping up to 8.
You’ll be able to enjoy nature and the outdoors without compromising on creature comforts.
Tents include beds, linen, throw rugs, floor rugs / cushions or pouffes, internal lighting, side table, playing cards, Yeti esky to keep your beverages & food cold for days and a flask to keep the hot tea and coffee flowing.
An outdoor table, benches, cooking facilities, plates, cups & utensils are all also available at each site.
September Beach is one of the bigger campgrounds in the Lincoln National Park, with 13 sites, so if you have some mates with their own tents or caravans, they could also join you for a getaway.
Enjoy waking up to the sound of waves crashing on the beach, take a walk along the coastline on the Donington loop walk, go fishing, squiding & swimming just minutes from your camp site.
There are also a lot of bushwalks through this part of the Park, so if you venture out, you’ll be able to check out some gorgeous beaches, which are completely deserted and not easily accessible unless you are walking.
Access to the campsite is via paved and unsealed roads, all which are suitable for 2WDs and caravans.
Both the Sea Eagle site and Fairy Wren sites have a two night minimum, and are priced from $175.
To book or for more details, visit https://kataandbelle.com.au/pages/september-beach-glamping
Other SA Travel Ideas
- Dates for third round of Great State Vouchers announcedThe third round of vouchers has been announced, with an electronic, randomised ballot doling out tourism experiences from the 21 – 23 of April.
- Getaway: Jukebox dreams are real at Port Willunga stayWe’ve found the perfect spot for beach dwellers and old school music fanatics alike in this quaint three-bedroom beach stay a stone’s throw from the shore.
- Mysterious creature appears at Lake Bumbunga in LochielThe sculpture was recently installed and is part of a redevelopment of the Pink Lake, an hour and a half drive, or 125kms north, of Adelaide.
- Ramsgate Hotel reveals new upstairs accommodationThe lodging includes plush new bedding, a flat-screen TV, and sleek bathrooms above the Ramsgate’s popular restaurant and bar.
- Getaway: The Writer’s Studio in Barossa is the perfect escapeWrite your next piece, finish a project or spend the weekend in your zen state of mind in this hidden oasis.