Following on from the success of Madame Hanoi’s hugely popular ‘Let us feed you’ and ‘Let us spoil you’ menus comes the ‘Vegan feed me menu.’ Let Madame take you on a three-course flavour adventure featuring a number of specially designed dishes to tantalise your taste buds. From the aromatic Szechuan tofu lettuce cup to the naturally sweet Che dua sago sorbet this menu is bursting with the French-Vietnamese fusion that Madame Hanoi is known for.
Goi Cuon – Hanoi Cold Rolls, peanut sauce
Dau Phu – Szechuan Tofu In Lettuce Cup, hoisin sauce, pickle vegetables
Goi Xoai Du Du – Green mango, papaya, peanuts, coriander, chilli, lime, carrot
The refreshing ‘Goi Xoai Du Du’ salad with green mango, papaya, peanuts, coriander, chilli, lime and carrot.
Ca Ri Chay – Vietnamese style vegetable curry, coconut water, lime, black cardamom, fresh herbs
Cai Xao – Asian greens, confit garlic, chilli, soy
Com – Rice
The ‘Ca Ri Chay’ Vietnamese style vegetable curry is a must try due to its delicious simplicity.
Che Dua Sago – sago, lemongrass, goji berry, toasted coconut, mango sorbet, nutmeg, dil
The ‘Che Dua Sago’ is like no dessert you’ve had before as the delicious flavours develop with each mouthful.
Madame Hanoi is located on North Terrace, at Adelaide Casino.
- Is This The Best Seafood Platter In Adelaide Right Now?
- There’s Another Matty Matheson Event At Shōbōsho. Get Keen.
- NEW CAFE: Incognito Cafe Incorporates Coffee Into Pretty Much Everything On The Menu
- Adelaide’s Talented Chefs Unite For East End Cellars Soup Kitchen
- Your Guide To The Best Whale Watching Spots In SA!