As Adelaide’s major events are cancelled and postponed following the 500+ person restrictions coming into play, the East End Wine Down is the latest to announce the event scheduled for March 21st will no longer go ahead.
Luckily, it seems to be postponed rather than cancelled, so hopefully it will go ahead later in the year (along with other major events like Tasting Australia and Cirque du Soleil’s Adelaide season).
Here’s their announcement from Facebook today:
|It is with a heavy heart that the decision has been made to postpone East End Wine Down. |
Following the Federal Government’s announcement regarding non-essential organised public gatherings above 500 people, we have taken the decision out of an abundance of caution.
We will be working on a revised date later in the year.
This date is unkown at this current moment however we will keep you updated with any new information.
As a ticket holder, you have the option to hold onto your ticket until the next East End Wine Down or submit a refund request through Eventbrite.
We truly appreciate your support for East End Wine Down.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected] or call us on 8232 5300.
You can support the guys from the East End Cellars, by heading in to their gorgeous venue, enjoying a cheese platter and stocking up on some of their unique wines, which are the perfect addition to any stockpiles you may be building…
- Major Changes Made To Dine-In Restrictions After Mass Confusion Regarding LicencingGiven the Premier’s recent announcement, any establishment with dining capabilities will now be able to open indoor and outdoor service.
- No New Cases Found With COVID-19 Daily UpdateThere have been no new cases of COVID-19 notified in South Australia. The total number of cases notified in SA remains at 439.
- Major Restriction Changes Announced For SA Dining & Stage Two Brought ForwardThe Premier announced that as of Friday this week, all restaurants and cafes will be able to dine 20 individuals, 10 indoors and 10 outdoors, as well as sell alcohol to patrons.
- No New COVID-19 Cases For South AustraliaThere are no active cases of COVID-19 in South Australia and 435 people have been cleared.
- COVID-19 Survivor From Ruby Princess Shares His Harrowing StoryPaul Faraguna, who has recently recovered from COVID-19, after catching the virus on board the Ruby Princess, has shared his story.
- BREAKING: Wuhan, China bans eating of wildlife in response to COVID-19The Chinese city of Wuhan, which was the first to record human cases of COVID-19, has banned the consumption of all wildlife.
- Woolworths invests with Indigenous businesses to supply hand sanitiserOver 300,000 litres of hand sanitiser has been supplied by local Indigenous businesses to Woolworths Group to keep its retail store teams and customers safe during COVID-19.
- Public Housing Properties Across SA Undergo Fast Tracked UpgradesPublic housing across South Australia will undergo fast tracked upgrades and renovations, as part of the state government’s $1 billion economic stimulus package.