Photo by Saige Prime
Due to huge demand, Summer Sounds Festival has added a second Ball Park Music, Spacey Jane, and Jess Day show for Thursday 28 January following the sell out of their original performance.
Just like the original show, Ball Park Music will play alongside Spacey Jane who are favourites for this year’s hottest 100 and Adelaide local Jess Day. This new show also has a limited capacity all ages section.
With the sell out success of their first show in under one day, we wouldn’t wait on gathering the crew and booking your Pod now.
- Fringe Review: Simon Taylor – The Best of Everything He’s Ever Done EverYou may know Simon as the comedic writer for the Tonight Show with Jay Leno, or Shaun Micacallef’s Mad as Hell.
- Fringe Review: Women Like UsEllen Briggs and Mandy Nolan come from a country town, they are wives and mothers with a down-to-earth sense of humour and a common-sense perspective on life.
- Festival Review: Small Metal ObjectsIt’s street theatre, but not as we know it, where the performers are in the crowd and the audiece is being looked at.
- Fringe Review: RougeRouge, the award-winning circus for adults, returns to the Adelaide Fringe with a dazzling, gasp-inducing celebration of sexuality.
- Eat your way through Europe at Brighton’s new market on SundayHosted by City of Holdfast Bay and the minds behind Adelaide Central Market stall Les Deux Coqs, Rendez-vous Market will have European food, art, and music.