There is only one thing better than brunch — seriously, hear us out. Bottomless brunch.
That’s right. Endless amounts of perfectly poached eggs, crispy bacon, fluffy pancakes, smashes avo. Is your mouth watering? Ours is.
Celebrating the launch of their new menu, Sublime Cafe is hosting an amazing bottomless brunch for brekky lovers to enjoy and to taste a little bit of everything. (They also assure us that their famous Haloumi Popcorn will continue be on the menu!)
The two-course breakfast (how fancy!) includes banana bread with cinnamon butter, a fresh fruit platter and then your choice off a select brunch menu. Check out what you can get a taste of:
- Sublime’s Bacon & Eggs: crispy bacon, eggs the way you like, toasted Turkish bread and wild rocket.
- Housemade Pancakes with maple & bacon OR maple & cream.
- Smashed Avo Bagel with bacon or smoked salmon, poached eggs, Haloumi Popcorn, herby salad and lemon aioli.
- Chilli Sweet Potato Bowl: a poached egg, roasted chilli sweet potato, mixed greens with soy, lime and sesame, crispy onion, edamame & siracha dressing.
- Brekky Fritters: broccoli, feta and corn fritters with a poached egg, housemade tomato chutney, haloumi popcorn, herby salad and aioli.
What’s more, there will be bottomless Adelaide Hills Golding bubbles, mimosas, apple Bellinis, Patio coffee and tea, as well as other cheap cocktails.
This is a two hour sitting of pure joy and you’re sure to leave full and absolutely satisfied by the looks of their incredibly Instagramable food.
Sublime’s Bottomless Brunch is on Saturday 17 to Sunday 18 August.
Be sure to contact Sublime Cafe to make the bookings in advance and to pre purchase tickets in full before the event!
For more information and tickets click here.