Global and South Australian motoring icons have formed a partnership to provide keyless cars for hire by the hour to drivers across Adelaide.
GM Holden and RAA are offering technology-packed, top-of-the-range Holden vehicles, which can be paid for and, unlocked, simply using a Maven App on a smartphone, 24 hours-a-day, seven days a week.
From just $8 an hour, a range of push button start vehicles – including small cars, sedans, SUVs and utes – will be offered for hire at designated parking bays across Adelaide, including in the CBD and outer suburbs.
Maven Car Sharing – which includes unlimited kilometres – has already proved a hit interstate and overseas and is set to become a hot new item in Adelaide.
- Warning issued as Listeria detected in SA ham
- Violet Crumble Caramel Milk splashes onto shelves nationally TODAY!
- Westminster is SA’s first school taking on the 24-hour row, bringing light to mental health
- Weekly unlimited seafood evenings return this November
- Donut Fries served ice cream and Nutella have come to Adelaide