Global and South Australian motoring icons have formed a partnership to provide keyless cars for hire by the hour to drivers across Adelaide.
GM Holden and RAA are offering technology-packed, top-of-the-range Holden vehicles, which can be paid for and, unlocked, simply using a Maven App on a smartphone, 24 hours-a-day, seven days a week.
From just $8 an hour, a range of push button start vehicles – including small cars, sedans, SUVs and utes – will be offered for hire at designated parking bays across Adelaide, including in the CBD and outer suburbs.
Maven Car Sharing – which includes unlimited kilometres – has already proved a hit interstate and overseas and is set to become a hot new item in Adelaide.
- COMING SOON! New Bar ‘Next Door’ Is Prohibition Liquor Co’s Younger Sibling, And Is Just As Fond Of Gin
- Marina Pier Will Turn Into A Twinkling Christmas Night Market This Friday
- Tasting Australia Program Revealed Featuring More Than 140 Events Across SA
- NEW! Big Shed Brewing Concern Reveals Brand New Premises
- Four Shipping Containers Sit Amidst The Vines – Dowie Doole’s Cellar Door Is Here